data used up

Chiveri
Chiveri Posts: 2 ✭✭
My mobile plan starts on every 14th of the month, today is a brand new day. However I have checked my data, it's used up 1.5GB.
The high usage was on Aug 14 and Aug 16; and I do not understand why, because I was home; I did not travel, and stay on home Wi-Fi.

Answers

• MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭
    Chiveri,
    Sorry,
    You can ask for data.
    Somes generous users will give you some.
  • Tiffany P.
    Tiffany P. Posts: 1 ✭✭
    On my iPhone I can see which apps are using data in the Cellular section of Settings. You can check to see what is the source of the data usage.
  • Elizabeth B. #5037
    Elizabeth B. #5037 Posts: 80 ✭✭
    It's possible that you weren't on wifi without realizing. Like others mentioned, if you have a data plan, you can ask people to gift you data. You can ask on this forum, on the reddit sub, or the Facebook page.
  • Kurt V.
    Kurt V. Posts: 353 ✭✭
    Contact fizz directly
  • SuperFizzeur
    SuperFizzeur Posts: 3,777 ✭✭
    Hi chiveri.
    We cannot certify your usage.
    have a nice day
  • Pascal
    Pascal Posts: 5,298 ✭✭
    It's your transferred data. The system think you use 1.5GB but it's normal! Don't worry, your phone and your plans is ok! It's a bug from Fizz
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,077 admin
    Hello Chiveri,
    I kindly invite you to contact us on Live Chat in order to help you further.
    To chat with our Customer Service team: Log into your Fizz account >Then, make your way to  the Solution Hub. With the help of the search tool, access the help FAQ related to your issue. The chat bubble will appear in the lower right-hand corner.
    Here you can find more information: https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us
    Have a great day!
    Adelina
This discussion has been closed.