Its almost 24 hours and my internet is still not working

Options
Ajaykumar
Ajaykumar Posts: 91 ✭✭
I have tried speaking to customer service and all they say that there is maintenance going in my area. In 20 years I never had my internet down for more than couple of hours
Customer service does not give you any information as to what kind of work is being done

Answers

• Ajaykumar
    Options
    Just now they are telling me that it will not be up for couple of days
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,751 ✭✭
    Options
    The maintenance is done by Videotron or someone for videotron :( Fizz does not have any say on that
  • gabibel
    gabibel Posts: 39 ✭✭
    Options
    Maybe try restarting your router first, in case that's the problem?
    If not, I'm sorry. I don't see much else to do than wait.
  • SuperFizzeur
    SuperFizzeur Posts: 3,777 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Ajaykumar.
    Please ask a technician by contacting the support rep.
    Have a nice day.
  • Carlos H. #21353
    Carlos H. #21353 Posts: 11 ✭✭
    Options
    Por lo regular los problemas técnicos suelen ser por la compañia principal a la que Fizz le contrata la infraestructura
  • Victoria C. #24523
    Victoria C. #24523 Posts: 367 ✭✭
    Options
    Awful! How do you even live without internet for more than "a couple of hours"?! *sarcasm*
  • Ajaykumar
    Options
    Its more than 3 days without internet now. All customer service said was it will be resolved asap. And then one guy said you will be out for couple of days.
    I don't understand if my neighbor had same cable from videotron and his is working fine then where is this maintenance done.
    I am not sure how much time does it take for Fizz technicians to resolve and issue or they don't want to change my modem if that is broken.
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,172 admin
    Options
    Hello Ajaykumar,
    Apologies for this unpleasant situation that you've encountered.
    I've checked your account and saw that you've reached our support department, as Mathieu indicated, and they've provided you a solution and a technician visit was set.
    If you encounter anything else, don't hesitate to contact us by following the link  https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us with our contact methods.
    Have a nice day!
    Nicolae Bogdan
This discussion has been closed.