No sim card?

Options
Brave
Brave Posts: 2 ✭✭
So I transferred my number 4hrs ago, and bought a plan but my iphone still says “No SIM”. Cant even find how to contact technical support here!!

Answers

• Anne-laure F.
    Anne-laure F. Posts: 584 ✭✭
    Options
    Hello Brave !
    I suggest you contact Fizz directly to get it resolved.
    -----
    HOW TO CONTACT FIZZ by Chat:
    Make your way to the Solution Hub.
    On the help page pertaining to your issue, click on the chat bubble located in the lower right-hand corner.
    Our business hours.
    The chat service is available every day from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST. The chat bubble won’t appear outside of these business hours.
    -----
    HOW TO CONTACT FIZZ on Facebook:
    Leave a message on Facebook.
    If demand is too high or it’s out of our business hours, leave us a message on Facebook Messenger or Twitter private. We’ll get back to you so you don’t have to waste your precious time waiting around.
    ----
    Don't hesitate to give me a heart and/or mark my answer as the best if it was useful to you.
    Have a great day ! :)
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,904 ✭✭
    Options
    Brave, if you are able to test with another unlocked phone, it will really help. Swap the SIM card and you will know if it's a problem with the iPhone or the Fizz SIM. Feel free to write back here with your test results.

BTW after restarting your phone, if it asks for a PIN, it means your phone is still locked to the original provider. If your phone simply says "No SIM", that means you phone has not detected any SIM card. Turn off your phone. Make sure the SIM is inserted properly, is snug inside the tray and making contact with your phone.

Anne-laure, just to let you know that Whizz is a member of the Fizz team.
    He already replied to Brave with good advice, so there is no reason to contact Fizz again yet.
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,731 ✭✭
    Options
    Brave, check again I already had a user that insert the card in the memory slot
    What phone are you using?
  • Alexandre P. 40143
    Alexandre P. 40143 Posts: 204 ✭✭
    Options
    Try to remove your SIM card or try to contact fizz by chat
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,904 ✭✭
    Options
    Alexandre, just wondering what Brave will accomplish by following your instructions
  • sokarina
    sokarina Posts: 170 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Brave, thete may be a problem with the way it was inserted. Try removing it and making sure that the proper size of Sim was inserted for it to be recognized by your phone.
  • SuperFizzeur
    SuperFizzeur Posts: 3,777 ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for your fantastic question.
    I think your phone is not unlocked or your iPhone is not compatible with Fizz network, you need at least iPhone 5S.
    Try to unlock your phone by calling the old carrier or try the sim in another phone. If the problem is still here contact Fizz in private.
    It's been a pleasure to assist you today. If you have any further questions don't hesitate to ask.
    Don't forget to mark this answer as the best answer! :)
This discussion has been closed.