I already payed my bill, my cellular data work but I can’t make a call I mean my mobile phone doesn’

Mohamed B. 54055
Mohamed B. 54055 Posts: 1 ✭✭
I already payed my bill, my cellular data work but I can’t make a call I mean my mobile phone number doesn’t I need a solution? Urgent !!

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,641 ✭✭
    Did you try to put the phone in airplane mode?

You can also try a reboot

To chat with the support
    - Go to this page https://fizz.ca/en/faq/i-cant-receive-any-calls-on-my-phone. if you are not connect login
    - The business hours: every day from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. (EST).
    - Wait 5 seconds for the bubble icon to appear at the bottom right of the browser and click on the icon to chat with support. Try a different browser if you have issues getting the bubble to appear.
    If the chat bubble does not appear, this means that the number of sessions waiting for our answers surpasses our processing capacity. If that happens, send us a private message via Facebook Messenger or Twitter.
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,802 admin
    Hello Mohamed,
    I've just checked your account and I see that your payment passed today and your mobile service has been reactivated. You can follow Mike's advise, he gave you some good tips. On top of that, I would also suggest you to switch your phone on the Fizz EXT network and then back again to Fizz. Restart your phone and give it a try. If still won't work, you can reach us in private (Mike has already provided the contact info) and we'll do our best top help you further.
    Have a nice day!
    Radu
This discussion has been closed.