Suspicious charge on credit card

I was charged for a Fizz internet fee on my credit card while I have only a mobile plan...

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,643 ✭✭
    It must be an error, please contact the support

here's how to contact customer support by chat, from 8 AM to 9 PM everyday:

1- Connect to your Fizz account (if you have more than one, connect to the one that has the problem) by clicking « Login » in the top right corner at fizz.ca
    2- Click on this link: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-fix-payment-issue
    3- The green chat bubble should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner.

Do not hesitate to mark this answer as the best
  • SuperFizzeur
    SuperFizzeur Posts: 3,779 ✭✭
    Hi Pietro!
    For billing problem we can't help. You need to contact a fizz support rep under the name fizz or by clicking the green chat bubble available in your account dashboard
    t's been a pleasure to assist you today! Have a great day :)
    Don't forget to mark my answer as the best answer! :)
  • SittingRam
    SittingRam Posts: 320 ✭✭
    So weird, let us know what they say
  • MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭
    Pietro,
    I hope that the Fizz customer service have solve the charges about the Fizz internet service you dont have.
  • SuperFizzeur
    SuperFizzeur Posts: 3,779 ✭✭
    Hi Pietro!
    Try to contact fizz by facebook or by clicking the green chat bubble in your account dashboard to resolve this issue! Me, that's why i use a prepaid card with only the correct ammount with fizz.
    It's been a pleasure to assist you today! Have a great day :)
    Don't forget to mark my answer as the best answer! :)
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,809 admin
    Hello Pietro,
    I have checked your account and I can see you've contacted our support department and they've managed to provide you an answer related to your situation.
    If you encounter anything else suspicious, don't hesitate to contact us by chat following the FAQ https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us.
    Have a nice day!
    Nicolae Bogdan
This discussion has been closed.