Email network issues?

Claudia B. #22941
Claudia B. #22941 Posts: 3 ✭✭
All of a sudden I can no longer send email from my Samsung cell phone when I am at home. I have rebooted the phone and I have reinstalled the APN. The message I get is 'Your email will be sent the next time you connect to a network'. I don't know what else to do to fix this.
Help please.

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,637 ✭✭
    At home are you still using the mobile data?
    Or you are using the wifi?
  • SuperFizzeur
    SuperFizzeur Posts: 3,773 ✭✭
    Hi Claudia!
    I think it's an android issue or software issue! Have you recently updated the phone or the mailing app? If not resolved you can try to contact Samsung directly : 1 (800) 726-7864 or you can contact Samsung by chat at the following address : https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI7Y71rpbV6QIVGLbICh0gowMBEAAYASAAEgL1tvD_BwE#contact+?cid=ca_paid_ppc_google_corporate_ongoing_contact-20180105_text_+samsung +support_w . You can also try to reach fizz too by clicking the green bubble in your account dashboard or by facebook under the name Fizz.
    It's been a pleasure to assist you today! Have a great day :D
    Don't hesitate to mark my answer as the best answer!
  • Claudia B. #22941
    Hi Mike,
    I'm at home and using wifi, but I did disconnect from the wifi to see if it would work and it still didn't. I also deleted this email address from the phone and reconnected it, still nothing.
  • SuperFizzeur
    SuperFizzeur Posts: 3,773 ✭✭
    @Claudia
    If it's not work on wi-fi and mobile. Contact Samsung, it's an software problem like a said in my last message! I've worked in Computer Shop, and worked on many software problems! Cell phone is based on Android (Linux OS) it's like an computer. You should contact samsung.
    Have a great day :)
  • Claudia B. #22941
    Hi Mathieu,
    I've tried to send an email to myself using my cell with my Gmail address and it worked. I can't send with my outlook email address (live.ca). Does that make a difference to you?
  • TheMMc
    TheMMc Posts: 489 ✭✭
    Does your wifi or LTE work at all first? I can be so many thing in this case. Do you enter a wrong password? Do you changed it recently? I'm not sure it's Fizz related please check your email config, delete them then readd them.
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,637 ✭✭
    @Claudia, Double check you live.ca account
    Are you able to use the web interface? If yes, check if you can disable the external mail program
  • Olivier R. #3666
    Olivier R. #3666 Posts: 1,715 ✭✭
    It's not a good thing
This discussion has been closed.