I never received my sim card?

Jeroen
Jeroen Posts: 1 ✭✭
Is it possible to receive a new one? I have never recevied it and it says it was delivered

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,641 ✭✭
    Seems like your sim was stolen. The delivery company sticks the envelope with the sim on the front door of the building because they don't have access inside. So it can get stolen.

You should order another sim and get it as soon as you receive the delivery notification.

Contact support by chat or messenger after you activate your sim, and you will get a refund for the stolen sim.

1- Go to this page https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-order-sim-card, if you are not connect login
    2- The business hours: every day from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. (EST).
    3- Wait 5 seconds for the bubble icon to appear at the bottom right of the browser and click on the icon to chat with support. Try a different browser if you have issues getting the bubble to appear
  • SuperFizzeur
    SuperFizzeur Posts: 3,777 ✭✭
    Hi Jeroen!
    To answer your question, just contact Fizz by facebook or by clicking the green bubble in your account dashboard. You can follow the sim tracking with "Planete Courrier" or Canada Post.
    Have a nice day! It's been a pleasure to assist you today! :)
    Don't hesitate to mark my answer as the best! :)
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,805 admin
    Hello Jeroen,
    As Mike said your SIM was most like was delivered and someone took it from your door/mailbox. After checking your account, I could see that you've reached our support and they've provided you a solution to this unpleasant situation.
    Cheers!
    Nicolae Bogdan
  • Sylvieb
    Sylvieb Posts: 1,601 ✭✭
    hello, I hope your problem is solved. can you please choose your best answer.thank you and have a nice day
  • Olivier R. #3666
    Olivier R. #3666 Posts: 1,715 ✭✭
    Order another one ,. Fizz will refund
This discussion has been closed.