My phone switched to Videotron PRTNR2 by itself, can't make phone calls now?

Mélodia
Mélodia Posts: 3 ✭✭
I can receive calls, send SMS and even my mobile data works! Just can't call anyone, currently in Gaspésie.

Answers

• Mélodia
    Mélodia Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Yup! I tried many times but it connects automatically to the Videotron PRTNR2 server!
  • Sylvieb
    Sylvieb Posts: 1,601 ✭✭
    Chat with us.
    Go to the Solutions Fair.
    From the help page dealing with your issue, click on the chat bubble located in the lower right corner.
    Our opening hours.
    The chat service is available every day from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST. Outside of this schedule, the chat bubble will not appear.
    picto fb twitter
    Leave us a message.
    If the demand is too high, or you are just outside our business hours, leave us a message on Facebook Messenger or privately on Twitter. We will get back to you as soon as possible, so you don't have to waste your time waiting.
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,805 admin
    Hello Mélodia,
    I apologize for the situation that you've encountered, I suggest you reach out to our support where you can have it checked.
    Our contact methods can be found on the following FAQ https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us, you need to be connected into your account and click on Help, which is on mid-right of your screen, then click on Contact Us, or simply click on the link I've provided.
    Keep in mind that the answer on Facebook messenger is not in real-time and a delay can be between your question and our answer, that is why I suggest you contact us by chat for a better resolution in realtime.
    In the meantime, I suggest you have a look at the following FAQ https://fizz.ca/en/faq/I-cant-make-any-calls-on-my-phone-why for additional steps to follow.
    I also suggest you try to manually connect your phone to the Fizz network and see if you can make any calls.
    Have a good one
    Nicolae Bogdan
This discussion has been closed.