Why is my Caller ID blocked regardless of my settings?

Options
Alex L. #16736
Alex L. #16736 Posts: 6 ✭✭
I have a Samsung Galaxy S8. In my phone settings, I can toggle how my Caller ID shows up.
With my previous carrier, I could toggle these on and off as I wish.
Now with Fizz, even when it's on "Show my Caller ID" my number is still blocked from my friends and family. Every time I call them, they tell me I am calling from a blocked number, even though my setting is set to "Show my caller ID". I don't know what to do.
Please help!!
Update: actually I am unable to toggle the setting anymore. It is stuck on "Network Default" even when I try to switch it. Still shows Blocked Caller ID.

Answers

• SuperFizzeur
    SuperFizzeur Posts: 3,777 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Alex!
    Have your tried to backup your cellphone data, and restore to factory default?
    It's been a pleasure to assist you today! Have a great day :)
  • SuperFizzeur
    SuperFizzeur Posts: 3,777 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Alex!
    Your problem is okay now ?
  • Kassandra G. #22753
    Kassandra G. #22753 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options
    Because that is something your phone company has to deal with
  • Alex L. #16736
    Alex L. #16736 Posts: 6 ✭✭
    Options
    Nope. None of that helped.
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,102 admin
    Options
    Hello Alex,
    I have checked your account and I can see you've contacted our support department and they've managed to provide you a solution elated to your situation.
    If it persists or you encounter anything else suspicious, don't hesitate to contact us by chat following the FAQ https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us.
    Have a nice day!
    Nicolae Bogdan
  • Sylvieb
    Sylvieb Posts: 1,617 ✭✭
    Options
    I hope you got the answer to your question. could you choose your best answer if you please. Thank you and good day