Wifi down and not getting an honest answer?

Options
Ajmasta
Ajmasta Posts: 5 ✭✭
This has been ongoing for a week I can create another question forum if anyone wants my replys but ultimately it's been the same thing all week. I've said for a week other technicians have said the issue is my modem and only today do they admit my modem is showing to be off in their system. I've had several communications this week saying my modem is not the issue and now I'm being told work was fixed yet my modem is still showing as being down. Is there any way to get a fizz technician to come and replace my modem

Answers

• Ajmasta
    Ajmasta Posts: 5 ✭✭
    Options
    The acanac connection btw is my next door neighbors as I have no more data they allowed me to use it temporarily
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,723 ✭✭
    Options
    Here we are users, can you tell the led's status?
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,096 admin
    Options
    Hi Ajmasta,
    I'm really sorry to hear about this issue!
    I checked your account and I see that you've already reached us in private and we've settled an appointment with a technician for you. Before that, there had been indeed some technical issues that were out of our hands and we apologize for that! After he'll fix your internet connection, please reach us again in private to confirm if your service is working properly.
    Thank you for your patience and kind understanding.
    Have a good day!
    Radu
This discussion has been closed.