Guess I found why my internet was down?

Options
Hoang C.
Hoang C. Posts: 7 ✭✭
That probably explains why my internet connection just shut off randomly and never seemed to come back no matter what I did.
The one and only coax port in my house is also disgustingly rusted because the tech never sealed up the massive hole he drilled in my room. Also, is it bad that about a dozen of the staples he used on the inside cabling are going through the middle of the cable?
Also what is that adapter on the end of the coax cable input?
Should I call the cops and get my neighbor to review his security footage?
It really sucks though I need to wait two days to have a tech come fix the issue making me miss days of work since our employer introduced a work from home policy.
Also, it really sucks that you guys don’t looking at photos provided through the messenger app and instead just warn people they’ll be charged 60 bucks if it isn’t your fault.
Especially when No apology was ever received from you guys. Videotron’s inspectors and managers did and did so without even receiving a complaint from me which I did send to you guys concerning the extreme unprofessionalism and borderline illegal intimidation that happened when home internet was launched in my neighborhood.
Without going much more into details about this out of respect, I hope someone from the Fizz team actually reads this because I know that lodging complaints and answering satisfaction surveys just won’t get me anywhere.

Answers

• Hugo_R
    Hugo_R Posts: 438 ✭✭
    Options
    Now you know
This discussion has been closed.