SIM not working?

Options
Rola C.
Rola C. Posts: 1 ✭✭
So I got my SIM card and yesterday I followed all the steps to activate it. About 2 hours later I received an email telling me my activation is complete. When I popped in my SIM, my phone couldn't recognize it. I tried popping it in another phone and it wouldn't work as well. It is not a problem with my phone since I put my daughter's working SIM in my phone and it was instantly recognized. The SIM looks just fine, so I am guessing that my SIM was in fact not activated..? I am not sure what's the problem here. I tried changing the SIM for my plan by clicking on "manage" and then "change SIM" but it always just leads me to a blank page. I need help with this since I need my number as soon as possible. Thanks!

Answers

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,148 admin
    Options
    Hello Rola,
    I have checked your account and I can see you've been in contact with our support and they've helped you resolve your situation. If you encounter any other unpleasant situation or you need to ask another question, don't hesitate to contact us by chat or on our other contact methods, which can be found on the following FAQ https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us
    Have a nice day.
    Nicolae Bogdan
This discussion has been closed.