Does anyone is having issues to accessing to Websites and having to perform the Cloudflare "I'm not

Options
A few days ago I started to notice a message from Cloudflare asking me to perform "I'm not a robot" checking. After investigating more I found the whole Dynamic IP range which I'm part is blacklisted under RATS-NoPTR.
"RATS-NoPtr is a collection of IP Addresses that have been found sending an abusive amount of connections, or trying too many invalid users at ISP and Telco's mail servers, and are also known to have no reverse DNS, a technique often used by bots and spammers."
That's an issue from Fizz, I expect that will be fixed soon.
The IP/Mask in question is 147.253.53.XXX/25

Answers

• Ari M.
    Ari M. Posts: 112 ✭✭
    Options
    Contact Fizz support. maybe they can check why your IP is in a blacklist
  • Code_KRUEW
    Code_KRUEW Posts: 400 ✭✭
    Options
    Sounds like an issue only Fizz can resolve. Contact support to see if they can help you.
  • MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭
    Options
    Diego,
    I would recommand you to contact the Fizz support by chat about this..
    You can contact them from 8h00 to 21h00, each day.
    the adress is:
    https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us
  • Nini G. #13860
    Nini G. #13860 Posts: 1,219 ✭✭
    Options
    Personally when I have a problem, I communicate with Fizz by messenger, that’s what works best for me.Good luck with this issue.
  • Bozo
    Bozo Posts: 479 ✭✭
    Options
    No, never had that problem, I suggest also to contact Fizz support to help you with issue during working hours at:
    https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us
  • SW_Sk8
    SW_Sk8 Posts: 95 ✭✭
    Options
    Never encountered this problem either, best to speak with Fizz
  • Chris K. #7521
    Chris K. #7521 Posts: 486 ✭✭
    Options
    Maybe a robot had your IP before you. You maybe be able to get a new IP by disconnecting your modem for a certain period of time, but I don't know how long that period is. Good luck
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,100 admin
    Options
    Hello Diego,
    Thank you very much for all the info. I can assure you all that we are looking into it and we will keep you updated regarding this situation.
    Have a good one!
    -Bogdan
This discussion has been closed.