My order, was not delivered

Options
Hello!
My order, was not delivered to the address :

Answers

• Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,901 ✭✭
    Options

It seems you ordered the SIM card to be delivered in your apartment in Montreal.

What happens often is the courier who delivers your SIM Card does not have access to get indoors (or is too pressed for time to bother going upstairs). They usually end up leaving your parcel downstairs stickied onto the front door for all to see.

You will have to order another SIM card. I suggest using a different delivery address if possible.

Once you have received your SIM and activated your plan, you will need to chat with Fizz support for refund of the SIM you did not receive.

You can also mention details of the shipping issue, in hopes that Fizz will make arrangements to improve delivery for future customers.

p.s. If you're a new Fizz customer and looking for a referral code, you can use mine 66KGA when signing-up. We will both be rewarded with a $25 credit once you have paid your second monthly bill.

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,102 admin
    Options
    Hi,
    Mike wonderful answer.
    Andrey I am truly sorry for the inconvenience. You will need to contact the delivery company and once you have an answer, if they can't find your SIM card, please let us know. Yes, you will need to order a new one, but we definitely will refund you for the one you didn't receive.
    Thank you for your understanding!
    Have a good one!
    -Bogdan
This discussion has been closed.