Referral reward?

Options
Nav
Nav Posts: 5 ✭✭
Hello, me and my friend who referred to me never got our reward of $25 each. It's now been 7 months since I am a customer. Please credit both our accounts for $25 referral credit.
Thanks
N

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,731 ✭✭
    Options
    Did you check if the referral code was counted?

My profile->referral bonuses
    Did you receive the confirmation when the referral was used?
  • Yelena
    Yelena Posts: 1,861 ✭✭
    Options
    We are customers here like you. The support can be reached out by chat or Facebook messenger.
    Did you enter the referral code when you activated your sim card before paying for the plan? It is a bit confusing since you're also asked to enter the code when buying the sim, which is not required. If you entered the correct code during sim activation, you should have received a notification in your Fizz account that you're going to receive 25$ each you and your friend after your second monthly payment. The bonus will appear as pending in My profile -> Referral bonuses.
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,904 ✭✭
    Options

If you cannot see the referral on your Fizz account or on your email, you have to ask Fizz support during business hours for help.

They can check your history and also tell you your current referral credit balance.

Good luck!

• Gswim
    Gswim Posts: 543 ✭✭
    Options
    If you have found a solution to your question, please close your post by clicking on the button Make this best answer.
    Thank you
  • Gates
    Gates Posts: 835 ✭✭
    Options

In order to help the Fizz community evolve with your question, do not forget to identify the best answer given to you by members of this discussion group using the Make Best Answer button under the answer you deem to be the best.

• Irene
    Irene Posts: 4,107 ✭✭
    Options
    Yes click on my best answer, this a very useful post :D
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,904 ✭✭
    Options

I hope this issue has been resolved to your satisfaction When your question has been answered, please close your post by clicking on the button "Make best answer".

If you have not yet contacted Fizz support, here is the link again.

The idea of this page https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us is to explain how you can access the chat bubble. If you do a search in the Solution Hub related to your issue and access the help page the chat bubble will appear at the right corner.

• You're logged into your Fizz account.
    • You're active on a help page such as https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us
    • Simply click on the chat bubble that appears at the bottom on the right.
    • You're within the business hours: every day from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. (EST).
    • You have disabled any ad blockers in your browser.

If the chat bubble does not appear, this means that the number of sessions waiting for our answers surpasses our processing capacity. If that happens, send us a private message via Facebook Messenger or Twitter.

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,109 admin
    Options
    Hello Nav
    Is your friend still active with Fizz or he unsubscribed before their third payment? Can you please reach us by chat/contact form/ Facebook Messenger and give us the e-mail address of your friend's account?
    Have a good day!
    Catalin
This discussion has been closed.