I cannot replace my card in the payment method

Adriano C.
Adriano C. Posts: 3 ✭✭
I need to replace the card with another one but 1) If I try to just add a new one I get "reached maximum number of cards' so I try to delete the current one and I get 'you cannot delete as this is connected to your plan".
I am waiting for a solution asap. Thank you.
Adriano C

Answers

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,817 admin
    Hi Adriano,
    Please do not enter personal information around here as this is a customers forum.
    In order to be able to help you, please contact us via Facebook Messenger or Live Chat. On the following link you will find information regarding how you can do that: https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us .
    Thank you very much for your understanding.
    Have a good one!
    -Bogdan
  • Adriano C.
    1) seems that there is no number for customer support
    2) seems that the chat bubble never appears and nobody knows hot to force open that
    3) I need to solve the problem asap because this is my main number now I must change card
    4) there are no personal info in my first message and this page is up to know the only way to communicate with Fuzz unfortunately
    I hope I am wrong, let me know thx.
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,817 admin
    Hi Adriano,
    I have deleted the e-mail address from your previous post. To find the chat bubble you will need to be active on one of our help pages, it is not necessary to only go to "Solution Hub" section. Also you will need to make sure that you have deleted cookies before the try.
    -Bogdan
  • Adriano C.
    ps
    the help through the fizz facebook messenger worked: who replies is part of the team that has access to the database and user setting server side so the guy resetted something and I ve been able to add a new card etc.
    Don t waste time with chat bubble.
  • GOAT
    GOAT Posts: 227 ✭✭
    I'm glad to hear that you were able to make contact. I recommend Facebook as the best way to contact them because it does seem to be more effective.
  • Stéphane B. 10644
    Stéphane B. 10644 Posts: 783 ✭✭
    It's a known problem (not resolved yet) but very well documented here and on several other questions. If you follow what has been replied here, it will be fix quickly, Good luck
  • Dominic L. #1933
    Dominic L. #1933 Posts: 726 ✭✭
    Did you contact support? Was it fixed?
This discussion has been closed.