account frozen?

Options
yanchun
yanchun Posts: 1 ✭✭
i update my credit card information and pay the fees,but my account still be frozen since 2 days.

Answers

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,191 admin
    Options
    Hi Yanchun,
    As I have checked your account I can see that your payment was unsuccessful. This is the reason why your line is still frozen. You will need to update your payment method using a valid credit card, one that is accepted by the system. Here you will find which ones are: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-payment-methods-can-i-use .
    For further details please contact us via Facebook Messenger or Live Chat. Here you can find info about how you can contact us: https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us .
    Have a good one!
    -Bogdan
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,930 ✭✭
    Options

@yanchun,

To make sure you don't encounter browser issues, you can try a different browser such as Firefox, Chrome or Safari. Clear cache/cookies and try private/incognito mode.

You are getting VIP service from Fizz. Open the first link posted by Whizz and follow carefully these lines:

1. You can use Credit Card Visa or Mastercard, or Visa Debit to pay for your Fizz plan(s).
    2. Other cards such as Debit Card, American Express (Amex), Dinners... are not accepted as payment methods.
    3. The address and postal code that you associate with your credit card must be the same as the one you declare to your bank, otherwise payment method will be rejected.
  • mwong
    mwong Posts: 88 ✭✭
    Options
    Fizz need fix bunch of bugs such as payment , registration referral, reliability as well as the in-competitive "regular" price. Personally I really wish Fizz be alive longer because I love some of its features. Finger crossed.
  • CHENG L.
    CHENG L. Posts: 1 ✭✭
    Options
    Same thing happened to me .I am losing my business.
    My C.C expired,Mastercard sent me a new card,I added this credit card number to My Account .but my phone is dead still.
    BTW,my profile actually changed,I can see my default payment credit card number is the new one.
This discussion has been closed.