Home Internet (BETA): check your account for a price increase?

Dany T. #736
Dany T. #736 Posts: 42 ✭✭
I have home Internet (subscribed in the BETA period): 120Mbps at $ 45. But now the price shown in "My Plans" section is 62$
Did you get the same increase?
The BETA Internet FAQ page says:
"To thank you for supporting us from the very beginning, you will keep your beta price for as long as you keep your current plan. Do not change your plan once the beta period ends; if you do, current prices will apply."
I've contacted Fizz customer support and they just opened a ticket for this situation. Be sure to check your accounts and get in touch with Fizz if you have the same problem.

Answers

• Gerald L. #254
    Gerald L. #254 Posts: 10 ✭✭
    I just checked, me too. I'm afraid to contact them, last time I had a billing error on my mobile account, instead of fixing it, they sent me a new contract agreement with a higher priced plan and then tried to blame me saying I changed it. Keep us posted of what they say!
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,815 ✭✭

@Gerald, I would accept the "glitch" explanation given by Fizz to @Soheil.

If you previously had 120Mbps for $45 and now it's showing the same plan for $62... I would say it makes no sense for Fizz to say that you, the customer have modified the plan. First, it's the same plan. And secondly, the plan now costs $72, where would you have gotten the $62 come from?

Dany and Soheil, please keep us updated.

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,800 admin
    Hello @All,
    I have escalated the situation for Dany and Gerald regarding this issue. Once we will solve it, we will notify you by e-mail regarding this issue you will be restored to the beta price and have refunded for the difference.
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Catalin
This discussion has been closed.