Multiple payment

Options
Artem S. #5479
Artem S. #5479 Posts: 1 ✭✭
Hello. Recently, I subscribed on the internet plan from Fizz. During the registration procedure, I met the problem with payments. When I choose my credit card, the error message " there are some problems with payments, please try later" appeared. I have tried twice and each time I got the same problem. After that, I logged into my bank account to check if everything is ok with my credit balance. There was no problem with it. But at the same time, I found out that two payments already were done for Fizz internet.
Just to conclude this part, the two payments were done but I did not have the subscription.
The next day, I got a message from Fizz that I have not finished my subscription procedure which was started yesterday. I went to their website and filled out the registration form one more time. In this case, the payment was successful. A few days ago, I connected to the Fizz internet and now I use it. All three payments were not posted, so I expected that the Fizz will accept just one for this month and refuse the other two.
But today I checked my credit card balance and found out that all three payments were posted. It looks like they returned the one payment but accepted the other two. What should I do to take my money back? Do you have any contact on the Fizz financial department? Thank you for help

Answers

• GOAT
    GOAT Posts: 227 ✭✭
    Options
    Definitely contact Fizz via chat.
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,172 admin
    Options
    Hello Artem,
    I am really sorry for the inconvenience. As I have checked your account I see that your situation is already addressed and solved.
    Have a good one!
    -Bogdan
  • Dominic L. #1933
    Dominic L. #1933 Posts: 726 ✭✭
    Options
    It's good to see that they handled it quickly.
This discussion has been closed.