My phone called out and received call and received text but not texting out and no data, pls help ?

Options
Ngoc N. #5175
Ngoc N. #5175 Posts: 4 ✭✭
After filled up account number and IMEI number and submitted order but my phone is good calling out and received call in and received texts but not texting out and no data.
I got help from community hub and from Fizz advised me to insert Sim card but I do not receive two notifications to configure the network , even no pin following. No pin , no notification to my phone.
In order to resend the network parameters (APN) to my phone BUT as log it into my Fizz account and I saw only My plan--> manage plan--> wallet or add up .
I do not see Advanced Parameters in order to get the notifications.
Please help me to fix problem in order to get texting out and data.
my phone 6******** , my name is Minh

Answers

• Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,897 ✭✭
    Options

Hi, you should have this option available to you.

Logon to your account
    Go to Mobile >> Manage My Plan >> Advanced Parameters >>

Select the last option "Fizz network parameters"
    Resending the network parameters

Click on "resend me the notifications"

If your mobile plan does not have these options, you will need to contact Fizz support.

• Ngoc N. #5175
    Ngoc N. #5175 Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi
    I can not get to the Network parameters because after I log in to mobile , my plan then manage plan then it shows wallet and add up. I think the way you showed me is for customer had activate done and everything works then they can access to Network parameters for notification.
    My case is never receive any notification during testing from Fizz to my phone. Please be advised
    Thank
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,897 ✭✭
    Options

You can contact Fizz support as follows:

Make sure that you're logged onto your Fizz account.

You're active on a help page.  https://fizz.ca/en/faq/resolving-issues
    You're within the business hours: Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. (EST), weekends and holidays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (EST).
    You have disabled any ad blockers in your browser.

If the chat bubble does not appear, this means that the number of sessions waiting for our answers surpasses our processing capacity. If that happens, send us a private message via Facebook Messenger or Twitter.

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,101 admin
    Options
    Hello Ngoc,
    As I have checked your account I see that your situation is solved. Can you please confirm that everything is back on track?
    -Bogdan
  • M F. #1090
    M F. #1090 Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Options
    Garbage never works Dispute the charges
  • Stéphane B. 10644
    Stéphane B. 10644 Posts: 786 ✭✭
    Options
    Please do not put your number public, you are on user forum.
    I never received thise 2 text messages to automatically install my APN. You can install it manually, and it worked fine for me. Follow the video, step by step.
This discussion has been closed.