No Customer Service coupled with no Manual Payments

Options
I am in a bind, with my account seemingly suspended, and no chat bubble available to resolve the issue, which seems to be something related to a credit card payment.
It is 21:00 on a Saturday evening, I have first become aware of this problem, and it seems I need to wait until tomorrow to try to remedy it.
While I have encountered a litany of problems switching over to Fizz, this takes the cake in terms of frustration, and disruption to my life.
I sooooo regret having switched to FIZZ. Frankly, if such a thing is possible, I hope they lose their license to operate.
There is a concept of 'self-serve,' and then there is the disaster that is Fizz.
Koodo, it's been a while since you looked this good!
I am speechless to what a disaster the whole Fizz experience has been, on so many differet fronts.
I can't wait to cancel my contract.
I wouldn't refer Fizz to my worst enemy.
Buyers beware!

Answers

• Galerias J.
    Galerias J. Posts: 5 ✭✭
    Options
    Sorry to hear of your mobile plan being suspended. So far the solutions provided here only address the issues due to a failed payment. It is up to the client to check if the credit card has expired or otherwise rejected. Fizz has not taken ownership of the problem in the case of a failed Fizz accounts receivable. The client is severely punished (cut off) and the mobile number is held hostage (no porting out).
    Totally unacceptable level of service.
    Would be nice if I was allow to fund my own referral credit, then I would be able to prove that my account had sufficient funds for the next bill.
  • 5sur5
    5sur5 Posts: 234 ✭✭
    Options
    If there's an issue with your credit card, did you try deleting it and use another one? Really surprising that they interrupted your service on a saturday evening.
  • Anne H. #1344
    Anne H. #1344 Posts: 648 ✭✭
    Options
    I feel your pain
  • Mathieu Savard
    Mathieu Savard Posts: 76 ✭✭
    Options
    sorry for you , talk with fizz support
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,213 admin
    Options
    Hi Stephen,
    I'm trully sorry for this situation that you have experienced, but unfortunately we aren't able to do anything to help you unless you contact us in private by chat or messenger on Facebook. Of course we respect your decision but please bear in mind that we work hard and try everytime as much as we can to resolve all the issues of our customers and keep them happy with our services. Thank you for your kind understanding.
    Have a great day!
    Radu
This discussion has been closed.