Does it has conflict my previous home internet provider still active and I connected Fizz modem and

Thanh T. #69
Thanh T. #69 Posts: 23 ✭✭
Dear Fizz community team
Would like to know if there is any conflict I did hoop up my fizz’s provided modem coda 4680 and it work. Of cause the technician came one day earlier and drop it he modem. But my previous home internet provider still activated do s it has any conflict when I call them to call with the previous provider. I worry that my home internet will stop.
Thanks

Answers

• GyslainH
    GyslainH Posts: 319 ✭✭
    You can have as many ISP as you want if you can pay all those bills :)
  • Dominic L. #1933
    Dominic L. #1933 Posts: 726 ✭✭
    Both will work simultaneously until you call your ISP to cancel it.
  • MartyG
    MartyG Posts: 31 ✭✭
    I had my internet installed and since I had a splitter, both connections were working. I cancelled on same day Videotron and I am looking forward for Fizz IPtv to leave them for good. You can't imagine how unprofesionnal is the agent at the disconnecting department...
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,817 admin
    Thank you for your input, Martin! Customer service is an art, more than just a job. Some folks make it look good, others - meh. We're glad to have you with Fizz. Welcome on board!
    Respectfully,
    Jiri
  • J D. #792
    J D. #792 Posts: 316 ✭✭
    I have Fizz and my old ISP running at the same time using a Y splitter without problem. Since my VoIP is locked with my old ISP, I have no choice until I completed the porting of my VoIP phone number then bye bye to my old ISP :D
  • Bambie Tambourin
    Bambie Tambourin Posts: 109 ✭✭
    Fizz is good :) !
  • Gualberto
    Gualberto Posts: 340 ✭✭
    Solved it ?
  • Martin
    Martin Posts: 272 ✭✭
    Contact your old service company
This discussion has been closed.