I am not receiving text messages.

I can call, receive calls and text but I am not able to recive any text message. I followed the steps they suggeste and still nothing. Please help.

Answers

• Which device are you using? iOS / Android?
  • M T. #338
    M T. #338 Posts: 2,940
    Several users have different issues with sms. At this point you should contact Fizz https://fizz.ca/en/faq/resolving-issues
  • I have an android
  • Did you try switching networks as per my previous post? It resolved it for me.
  • Yes I tried switching networks. It did not work for me unfortunately
  • I can call, receive calls and text but I am not able to receive any text message only work the data
    and never help more then 24 hour never find a solution
  • I know this thread is three days old at this point, but i also can't receive text messages. If anybody found a magic trick to solve this please show yourself. I'm desperate now.
  • They had opened a ticket and it's been 3 days and nobody has contacted me yet.
  • Hi its happen with me the same hut your data working
  • Yes data is working fine
  • I've had this same problem too for the past week. And then magically, all my texts from the past week came flying in at 10:32 am.
    This happened JUST as I sat down to try and fix it by seeing what other users were doing after trying what Fizz support told me to do through messenger with no results.