Is anyone experiencing Call failures?

Options
samisheikh
samisheikh Posts: 192 ✭✭
I have been getting "Call Failed" occasionally when I try to make a phone call. It doesn't even ring or anything, right away it just states "Call Failed". I had this issue twice today, and once yesterday. I would it happens at least once a day. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? Can Fizz please comment on this? I have taken screenshots for this just in case it is needed.
Thanks

Answers

• samisheikh
    Options
    I have had a few call failures yesterday and day before yesterday. On Friday, I had 3 calls that failed to dial, and 2 calls dropped after some time.The Call failure frequency is definitely higher than Videotron. Is anyone from Fizz, looking into this?
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,093 admin
    Options
    Hello @all,
    We understand your frustration.
    We're a new mobile operator still in our launch phase with everything that it entails.
    We're working hard to improve, and we appreciate your patience and understanding.
    Have a good day!
    -Luciana
  • samisheikh
    Options
    Call drops and failures are increasing by the day. For the past 3 days, every morning between 6 and 8 I get frequent call drops, to the point that I am not even able to make calls. 2 days ago, I even lost service around 6:30AM for 15 minutes.
    Also, throughout the day the call just drops sporadically throughout the day. Between SMS and call drops, the service is getting worse.
  • David V. #2602
    David V. #2602 Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options
    I usually get this problem right after I hang up from a call. Even trying to redial 2-3-4-5-6+ times in a row doesn't do anything. I'd have to close the screen, leave it for 2-3 minutes, then I can call again. This is very frustrating. I mean, I was just in a call! And what if it's an emergency and i need to redial right away?!
    Does this also happen to any of you?
  • Kovid
    Kovid Posts: 588 ✭✭
    Options
    It must have been a network issue
This discussion has been closed.