SMS not being delivered on Fizz EXT issues?

Tim P. #210
Tim P. #210 Posts: 11 ✭✭
When connected to the FIZZ network everything works fine however when connected to FIZZ EXT my iPhone says sms messages are not delivered. Apparently the messages are getting through, in doubles sometimes, but its hard to trust when my device says they are not sent. Receiving is hit and miss, some get through most do not come in. When will this bug be fixed?
I am using an iPhone 7 Plus running 12.1.2 and carrier version "Fizz 35.0." SMS works fine while connected to the Fizz network so its not a setting issue.

Answers

• J-F B.
    J-F B. Posts: 4 ✭✭
    I am on android and I'm having a similar issue. I noticed the problem on FIZZ ext the text says sending for a long time. Some end up with a right exclamation point (not sent). Some of my contacts have received 50+ copies of the same SMS with this delayed sending. I would be curious to know what is going on, if a work-around exists and is this on ongoing issue.
  • Tim P. #210
    I've had an open ticket with support since I posted this, I've seen the same behaviour but sometimes I just don't receive at all but have no errors when sending
  • Tim P. #210
    I've had an open ticket with support since I posted this, I've seen the same behaviour but sometimes I just don't receive at all but have no errors when sending
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,817 admin
    Hello Tim,
    I see that an answer has been provided for you on email by our team.
    Have an excellent day!
    Radu
This discussion has been closed.