New subscriber, I can't add my address

Sandmonkee
Sandmonkee Posts: 12 ✭✭
edited October 5 in My Mobile

I'm trying to set up an account for my mother. When I get to the page that asks to check the address, I can punch it in, and it finds it in the suggested addresses. Then I go to the next page where it has all the info filled in, but the "next" button is greyed out. Please see the attached image.

How do I proceed? I tried using the chat service, but no one replied after 10 minutes, not even a bot, so I assume it isn't working.

Thanks

Answers

• wenhan
    wenhan Posts: 1,024 ✭✭

is the address in the subscribing area? contact support. open the chat and type agent, then wait for someone to connect.

• G225 code IRSGE
    G225 code IRSGE Posts: 2,691 ✭✭
    edited October 4

hi contact Fizz here

https://fizz.ca/en/support

• Sandmonkee
    edited October 4

So I went to the chat link above, and found that it opened the conversation from before. The person responded 45 minutes after my initial message, which isn't great. I got a quicker response here in the forum. Anyways they suggested I clear my cache and try a different browser, but neither of these helped, I got the same result.

Edit: yes she lives in the subscription area. Orleans Ontario.

• Sandmonkee

Another update... I've had four different chat sessions now, it keeps switching people. They always tell me the same thing over and over again. I've sent them screenshots showing the exact problem, but every time someone new takes over the chat, they don't read the messages above and I have to keep saying the same thing over and over again. I can't believe it's this hard to create a new account. Can't they set it up manually over the chat instead of constantly sending me back to the non functional website?

• G225 code IRSGE
    G225 code IRSGE Posts: 2,691 ✭✭

Send private message to @Whizz

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 22,742 admin

Hello Sandmonkee  ,

Sorry to hear about the issue encountered.
    I tried to verify if you contacted us under your account by any chance but there are no conversations on this matter, so you probably contacted us under another account.

At this point, I can only advise you to reach us on private ( click on our portrait and write us a message with the issue and the e-mail of the account where the issue is happening also ) so we can investigate the matter further.

In the meantime, I`ll close this thread.

Have a good one,
    Raul, Community Moderator

• GHOSTGUTS
    GHOSTGUTS Posts: 2
    I'm having the same issue and received the same advice. I'm also in the same area as my account so it honestly doesn't make much sense. Rather frustrating really
This discussion has been closed.