Expert badge not popping?

BeMarie11
BeMarie11 Posts: 5 ✭✭
edited September 12 in Your Fizz Account

Hi,

My expert badges tasks are greyed out like they are done, for about 5 months, but I still don't have it.

I'm actually doing this post in case it's the forum step that is missing, but I doubt it, I did comment.

I also got a referral and added funds to my account.

Have a nice day!

Best Answer

Answers

• BeMarie11

I says you need to invite someone, but there is no invite button on referrals anymore, just the code.

I'm also writing this comment in case that is what I need to do. You can ignore it lol

• wenhan
    wenhan Posts: 838 ✭✭

are you sure it's the expert badge? This is the description I see for it.

Your unused mobile data was rolled over and added to your data for the next month, plus you added funds to your Fizz wallet.

• elena code xzi4t
    elena code xzi4t Posts: 7,932 ✭✭
    edited September 11

Hi @BeMarie11

You need to post in the forum (done)

You need to put money in your wallet

and have a referral code

Click on the badge and in the top you will get the list

• BeMarie11
    edited September 11

Yes I'm sure. The description doesn't include all the steps you need when you click on "Earn this badge". After you click on "Earn this badge", it tells you to:

Post or comment in the forum (done)

Put money in your wallet (done, I deposited 5$)

Have a referral code (done, I got my 25$)

I've done all of those 3 months ago and still no badge.

Edit: Plus, my data was rolled at least 3 times

• BeMarie11

I did all of those about 3 months ago and still don't have the badge.

I deposited 5$ in my wallet and Referred someone. It gave me the 25$ at the time.

Thank you for the respone!

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 21,498 admin

Hello @BeMarie11

Following my verification, a ticket regarding this matter has already been opened. Your ticket number is #303907. 

You can view it and track its progress from My settings → My tickets. Once we have a response, we will get back to you via email. Rest assured as our technical team will try their best to solve this as soon as possible. More details regarding our rewards can be found here https://fizz.ca/en/faq/whats-my-rewards-program

In the meantime, feel free to contact us directly if you have other questions https://fizz.ca/en/support

Have a lovely rest of the night!

-Ingrid, Community Moderator 

This discussion has been closed.