TCL Flip model number

ericskilling
ericskilling Posts: 6 ✭✭
edited August 28 in Phones

What is the model number of the TCL Flip available for sale on the Fizz website?

Asking in the Fizz Forum because I'm currently waiting over two hours to respond in the support chat. 😪

Answers

• wenhan
    wenhan Posts: 837 ✭✭

I think you'll have to wait for support chat to confirm.

• ericskilling
    ericskilling Posts: 6 ✭✭

I waited for 3 hours then finally got through to support. Oof!

After some back and forth (and sending me links to pages on the website I've read through multiple times) , they told me that were not able to get me the information and wouldn't open a ticket because it wasn't a technical issue. 😥

• jvh_NVPF2
    jvh_NVPF2 Posts: 638 ✭✭
    edited August 27

There aren't any good resources I could find either.

The only difference I could get from product pages was that the cpu has different variations.

The one being offered on Fizz and Videotron is the MT6739WW (WW being the cpu variant and with TCL's own product page listing a "CH" variant)

• Sherr
    Sherr Posts: 4
    You can contact customer service directly to ask
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 21,497 admin

Hello @ericskilling ,
    Thank you for the interest in our phone models.
    You can find the phone specifications by verifying our website : https://fizz.ca/en/product/11291?upc=673512010913&ADDONS%5B0%5D=18&CVRG=108&DATA=101&PLAN=3&SMS=223&VOICE=90&WIZARD=mobile
    As indeed, the model is not mentioned, we verified and obtained an answer for your request.
    The phone model is 4058E.
    In case you are having any other questions please contact us in private or reach the customer service agents.

Have a wonderful day.
    -Lavinia, Community Moderator

This discussion has been closed.