eSim provider

FC
FC Posts: 119 ✭✭
edited August 12 in My Mobile

Does anybody know the provider who has eSim and similar service as Fizz? I need eSim as it is not convenience to carry two phones all the time. It is 2024 now, do not understand why Videotron/Fizz still no eSim. I am waiting eSIM of Videotron/Fizz for many years, and want to switch if I can find a provider.

Answers

• OlivierRobert
    OlivierRobert Posts: 3,095 ✭✭

Unfortunatly we cant answer that its against the forum rules Hopefully they will intruduce eSim soon since they bought an other mobile compagnie that already has esim implanted

• wenhan
    wenhan Posts: 838 ✭✭

in terms of similar service, probably no other provider has it as fizz has some very unique benefits. In terms of price, any of the prepaid services like public mobile will have it.

• G225 code IRSGE
    G225 code IRSGE Posts: 1,563 ✭✭
    edited August 9

Why not use a physical dual-sim phone that exists.

ex.:

Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra

• Andrei_ref_R7VK1
    Andrei_ref_R7VK1 Posts: 7,659 ✭✭
    edited August 9

I have a work phone number (from one of the Big 3 providers) and my personal number from Fizz.

Currently I am using an eSIM for my work phone and the physical one from Fizz in my Samsung S23 without any issue.

If you have 2 phone numbers (probably from 2 different providers), maybe check it out if the other provider has eSIM already.

• jvh_NVPF2
    jvh_NVPF2 Posts: 638 ✭✭
    edited August 9

Freedom is the "premium" sister brand to Fizz and is fairly price competitive with the other carriers and offers Wi-Fi calling and eSIM.

Fizz and Freedom both share their networks so if you're okay with the coverage from Fizz you'll most likely have the same experience.

• Fredweet
    Fredweet Posts: 23 ✭✭

Either physical dual sim or a phone with esim for your other line (assuming it's with a provider that does have esim) would be your best bet. Some providers allow for an easy transition to an esim.

• OlivierRobert
    OlivierRobert Posts: 3,095 ✭✭

Yes, the s24 can support 2 esim and a phisical one

This discussion has been closed.