Website issues

Options
ElleK
ElleK Posts: 5 ✭✭
edited July 1 in About my account

Try going to 'Help' > 'Support' > 'Chat with an agent'
Nothing happens with 'Chat with an agent' feature because it is a defunct button with no clickable link. The website support is dysfunctional. The link to this 'Chat with an agent' is being disabled. So I went to my history to recall the chat and the previous C.S. didn't close off the ticket so again, stuck with no available help. Not sure whether this dysfunctions are purposefully put in place so no contact can be made.

Another issue is, on my log, it says I receive two $25 referrals so it should be $50.00 but the aggregated amount at the top is $25 only. I didn't even use any of the referrals cash yet. So why does it only register only one $25. Neither are pending rewards though.

Best Answer

• ElleK
    ElleK Posts: 5 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

it is not that it is slow. this is window that was from 3 days ago and it was already resolved but the agent did not close out. so i actively cannot chat with any agents. loll. so am typing to no one because the previous ticket was not close out. it is not because the window is still active. it is in limbo.

and for the referrals, it has been a week though.

Answers

• elena code xzi4t
    elena code xzi4t Posts: 6,468 ✭✭
    edited June 29
    Options

Hi @ElleK

Regarding the chat sometime is a bit slow if all the agent are busy

You need to wait one or two day before they will show on the total

• BeakBird
    BeakBird Posts: 1,830 ✭✭
    Options

I got an email this morning saying I got a referral (lucky day) and it's not in my account yet. As @elena code xzi4t said it can take a bit of time before they show up.

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 20,290 admin
    Options

Hello @ElleK ,

Sorry to hear about the issue.

I saw that the referral situation was resolved as you contacted our agents on chat to confirm it.

Regarding the chat option, if all the agents are already busy , you just have to wait until someone replies to your replies as that`s what happened in your case.

There were some changes on how the chat works recently, as even if an agent closes the conversation - it`s not closed on your side, and you can just in contact with them back quickly or just check what you discussed earlier if something was not clear.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Have a good one,
    -Raul, Community Moderator

This discussion has been closed.