. How can I reactivate my plan an

Options
ATahmaz
ATahmaz Posts: 4 ✭✭
edited June 26 in About my account

how can I reactivate my plan after suspension?

I added a new card number. I checked but it was suspended

Best Answer

• elena code xzi4t
    elena code xzi4t Posts: 6,377 ✭✭
    edited June 26 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @ATahmaz

Which plan are we talking about? Suspended for how long?

After having associated your credit card with your plan, you can force the payment

From this guide https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-fix-payment-issue

Once your payment method has been updated in your Fizz account, you must associate it to each plan you want to pay with that card. That is not done automatically. My Plans>Manage Plan>Payment Method

An email and a text will be sent to you to notify you of the payment failure. From that moment, you have until the end of your current payment cycle, so 72 hours from the time the payment attempt failed, to proceed with the payment of your plan to avoid it being suspended, and eventually cancelled.

If you catch up on your payment in time.

If you make your payment within the 72 hours (the specific date and time of that deadline will be specified in your account, as well as in the communications that will be sent to you), there is no impact or consequence: your services will remain activated.

A > Make a payment on the card currently associated with your plan to free up funds so you can use it to catch up on your Fizz payment.B > Wait until the cut-off date, when your plan will be suspended. You will then be able to change your payment method to make your payment, and your plan will then be reactivated.

If you don’t catch up on your payment within that 72-hour window.

If you fail to catch up on your payment in time, your plan will be suspended. You won’t be able to use your services until a payment is made to reactivate them.

If a payment fails for more than one plan.

If you have several plans for which the payment failed, you’ll receive automatic reminders for each of them. Each reminder will tell you what you need to do along with the deadline that applies, to pay for each plan to avoid having one suspended and eventually cancelled.

If this doesn't help you , you should contact the support, https://fizz.ca/en/support , and click on the green bubble on the bottom right of the page in order to chat with them to find the right solution for you.

Answers

This discussion has been closed.