Weak signal indoors

Options
othatbooty
othatbooty Posts: 13 ✭✭
edited May 15 in My Mobile
Did you ever notice having only 1 bar signal or even 3G indoors in downtown Toronto?

Answers

• elena code xzi4t
    elena code xzi4t Posts: 6,397 ✭✭
    Options

Hi @othatbooty

This depend on from your location, can you try the SIM in a different phone to see if the problem is from your phone

Do you have the network operator configured in automatic?

• FizzyFizz JQMPM
    FizzyFizz JQMPM Posts: 6,565 ✭✭
    Options

Also if you can share what phone do you have and in the same location do you use to get a better signal with other carriers?

• kaitokun
    kaitokun Posts: 482 ✭✭
    Options
    So far I haven't had an experience like that. But I'm new and for some reason I'm always still on Fizz ext.
  • othatbooty
    othatbooty Posts: 13 ✭✭
    Options
    I have the iPhone 14 Pro, I’ve tried it on another phone but still weak, meanwhile Rogers bell Fido Virgin all get full bars
  • weilarry
    weilarry Posts: 6 ✭✭
    Options
    I was told it is not clear when I called my family dr. office last week. So I tested to call my home phone ( land phone) , yes! Not clear enough
  • 00u2nhtruf9tdzf6G697
    Options
    This is probably because the other vendors have cell boosters in the building.
  • kaitokun
    kaitokun Posts: 482 ✭✭
    Options

For me, the reception downtown is great. At least at the moment, I haven't been to any area where the reception is that bad... maybe some groceries. Like when you're in the middle of the building?

• Maya22
    Maya22 Posts: 34 ✭✭
    Options

The antanna is farter away probably. In other places, you can have full signal and other will be bad. Download an app like network cell info ant it will tell you which tower you are connected at.

• Mark123_2024
    Mark123_2024 Posts: 3,113 ✭✭
    Options

Hope that the signal will be stronger soon.

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 20,248 admin
    edited May 15
    Options

Hello @othatbooty

We're sorry to hear about this.

Following my verification, your plan is now cancelled. If you do require more information, please access this link in order to contact us directly : https://fizz.ca/en/support

Have a good rest!

-Ingrid, Community Moderator

This discussion has been closed.