New running shoes

Options
ejgee
ejgee Posts: 10
I’m tryna get me some new running shoes and would like some that are bouncy and have good rebound power. Any suggestions?

Comments

• FizzyFizz JQMPM
    FizzyFizz JQMPM Posts: 6,494 ✭✭
    edited May 1
    Options

One of the best is certainly the Nike Pegasus... I don't have it but afaik it's one of the best reviewed! I heard good things about the Asics gel nimbus too

• Mark123_2024
    Mark123_2024 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭
    Options

Adida* Ultrabounce

• FizzyFizz JQMPM
    Options

@ejgee let us know what you're gonna get!

• kaitokun
    kaitokun Posts: 203 ✭✭
    Options
    I would go with Nike. A little pricey but good quality, in my opinion.
  • ejgee
    Options
    Will add them in my list! So far I got my eyes on ON cloudmonster 2 and new balance fuel cell v4. torn between these four now
  • FizzyFizz JQMPM
    Options

Thanks for sharing... Let us know what you're gonna get and give us your feedback

• ejgee
    Options
    I ended up getting ASICS Men's Gel Nimbus 25 Knit Cushioned Running Shoes

They’re comfy, and feel like walking on clouds lol the rolling toe makes you want to start sprinting and I got em on sale!
  • ejgee
    Options
    I ended up getting ASICS Men's Gel Nimbus 25 Knit Cushioned Running Shoes

They feel so light and it’s like I’m walking on clouds! They make me wanna take off and sprint lol and got em on sale too
  • ejgee
    Options
    I ended up getting the ASICS Men's Gel Nimbus 25 Knit Cushioned Running Shoes

They feel so light, comfy and it’s like I’m walking on clouds! They make me wanna take off and sprint lol got em on sale too
  • AlexJS
    AlexJS Posts: 446 ✭✭
    Options

Nike are great for rebounding, however I find they get worn out very fast. For training I use the Altra Escalante and I save the Nikes for races only.

• FizzyFizz JQMPM
    Options

A friend of mine recently bought them.. he's quite happy with them and he has been told that they last a lot of time

• jiyingss
    jiyingss Posts: 1,069 ✭✭
    Options

Nick or Addidas, my suggestion

• Liwei
    Liwei Posts: 288 ✭✭
    Options

Asics are really good. I personally find them a bit too narrow for my feet. For wider feet I'd go with New Balance

• kaitokun
    kaitokun Posts: 203 ✭✭
    Options

Never heard of those 2 brands before. I guess I just don't know a lot about shoes 😜

• Liwei
    Liwei Posts: 288 ✭✭
    Options

They're among the most well known running shoes that aren't fashion shoes. Really good quality. You should look then up^^

• Mark123_2024
    Mark123_2024 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭
    Options

Actually the activity is more important than the shoes. You can get whatever you find and feel good in it. If you think too much the summer will pass without knowing and you will add the same questions next year.