New account or new plan in old account?

Options
FizzyFizz JQMPM
FizzyFizz JQMPM Posts: 6,494 ✭✭
edited March 20 in Internet

Both my girlfriend and I are currently with Fizz for the mobile plan. Each of us have one account. Now we'd like to switch to Fizz also for home internet and we are wondering if it's better to create a third account (to use the referral) or to add a plan in either one of our accounts and use the first month free bonus. The value is about the same ($50), so what could be more convenient on the long term? The only thing I can think of is that a new account could potentially bring 3 more slots to be used but I'm open to hear your opinion. Thank you

Best Answers

• elena code xzi4t
    elena code xzi4t Posts: 5,084 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @FizzyFizz JQMPM

I believe you are at least at level 6, therefore, you already have the 3x2$ rewards as a bonus. It would be beneficial for you to have the internet plan in your account along with the mobile.

You will get the 3 slots from the first day and you can apply the 3x2$ discount, resulting in a $6 rebate from your second payment. Then, by the 10th month, you will have recovered the $50 referral credit.

If your friend is also in a similar situation, this can apply to him too. If your friend is below level 3 and is not participating in the forum, I would prefer two separate accounts.

Therefore, for your is clear, one account, for your friend depend.

• Pascal
    Pascal Posts: 6,183 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @FizzyFizz JQMPM

With the current discount, it is better to take the internet on one of your current accounts. In the long term, you will be able to accumulate more points on each dollar spent and thus unlock the slots on your account. This will allow you to use 3 discounts of $1, $2 or $3 in your three slots! By accumulating points in the long term, you could save another $6 per month in the near future

Answers

This discussion has been closed.