Where is the phone page?

Options
Kovid
Kovid Posts: 588 ✭✭
edited March 12 in Phones

Hi there:

Does anyone know what happened to the phone page on the Fizz website?

That page used to show all the phones available for purchase. It disappeared for a while now.

Does Fizz still sell used and new phones?

Thanks,

Best Answer

• elena code xzi4t
    elena code xzi4t Posts: 4,631 ✭✭
    edited March 9 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Kovid

I checked for availability in other provinces and discovered that it is only available if you select QC as the province. It seems they may not deliver to other provinces at the moment, as they have removed the page option for them.

Answers

• elena code xzi4t
    Options

Hi @Kovid

I can see it https://fizz.ca/en/plp

Can you try to use a different browser or use it in private mode

• Kovid
    Options

Yes, you're right. The phone tab is available only if you select QC as your province.

Fizz is expanding to ON, AB, and BC but it becomes more and more like a QC-only service. The wallet is available only to QC customers. To see the phones, you need to select QC as your province. I am in the Ottawa area, and I have been with Fizz since Feb 2019 (5 yrs+). It was more a service to QC and the Ottawa area until recently; but now it seems to be more a QC-only service.

• elena code xzi4t
    Options

They are in beta, probably they are coordinating these details at this point in time

• Kovid
    Options

The Ottawa area did the beta testing with Fizz already back in late 2018 and early 2019 when Fizz was being launched. As far as beta testing is concerned, there is no difference between QC and customers in the Ottawa Area.

• elena code xzi4t
    Options

I agree with you that Ottawa was considered part of the Quebec region for Fizz before, which is probably why you were able to see the page before the beta.

Now that you are in the beta program, things have probably changed.

As a user, I can only make guesses, but you can always contact support for more information. Visit https://fizz.ca/en/support and click on the green bubble on the bottom right of the page to chat with them and find the right solution for you.

• Pascal
    Pascal Posts: 5,961 ✭✭
    Options

Sometimes it works better if you go directly by your account. I use Firefox and everything is fine.

• SuperFizzeur
    SuperFizzeur Posts: 3,777 ✭✭
    Options

Hi @Kovid

Currently, phone sales are only available in certain regions of Canada. Hoping that Fizz will soon roll out phone sales across Canada.

Have a great day.

Take care of yourself :) and enjoy your experience with Fizzzzzzz :D

• beregsson
    beregsson Posts: 1 ✭✭
    Options

Try vpn, it usually works for me.

• FizzyFizz JQMPM
    FizzyFizz JQMPM Posts: 6,325 ✭✭
    Options

Was it working before if you were outside of QC? Maybe they are just updating something?

This discussion has been closed.