My home internet is very slow!

Options
Miryam_AbAh1
Miryam_AbAh1 Posts: 8 ✭✭
edited February 27 in Internet

I’m not getting the speed plan I signed up for! I already reset the modem many times!

whats the best solution here? This is impacting my job as I work remote!!!!!

Answers

• elena code xzi4t
    elena code xzi4t Posts: 5,146 ✭✭
    edited February 20
    Options

Hi @Miryam_AbAh1

Can you try using the Fizz app or a computer connected with the ethernet cable to the modem?

Since the wifi is an average one, it can be that the wifi is too weak for your residence, or it can be an interference. Sometime moving the modem can help you

If the guide doesn't help you, stay on the guide and contact the support, in the bottom right of the page you should have a green icon, click on it to chat with the support

• Andrei_ref_R7VK1
    Andrei_ref_R7VK1 Posts: 6,646 ✭✭
    Options

Please test it with the ethernet cable connected to your computer (not on WiFi).

• essa
    essa Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Internet has been acting up all day. Couldntwork from home

• Miryam_AbAh1
    Miryam_AbAh1 Posts: 8 ✭✭
    Options

I already did but in vain!

Im literally sitting next to the modem! Its really unfortunate !! Been struggling for a few months now

• elena code xzi4t
    elena code xzi4t Posts: 5,146 ✭✭
    Options

Hi @Miryam_AbAh1

You should contact the support, they need to test the modem's signal, and they will know if there are some problem/works in your sector

To contact the support, https://fizz.ca/en/solutions, go to the bottom right of this page and click on the green bubble to chat with the support.

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,561 admin
    Options

Hello Miryam_AbAh1,
    Thank you for describing your situation to us.
    I have verified your conversations with the other agents and your account and I can see that the situation might be caused by the device to modem coverage which is poor.
    Please contact us privately on chat or any other communication method so we can further verify your situation.
    I hope you have a pleasant day!
    -Mihai, Community Moderator

This discussion has been closed.