Changed my plan but the price changed, how much will I get charged?

Options
QuebeuQ
QuebeuQ Posts: 2
edited December 2023 in My Mobile
I changed my plan monday when it was 36$ before tax for 40gigs and I got an e-mail "we've recieved your change request" confirming "Price: $ 41.92/month (taxes included)" but today I got a new e-mail "Your new mobile plan" saying "Price: $ 47.67/month (taxes included)"
Is it just an error or am I going to get charged the new price?

Answers

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,098 ✭✭
    Options

Hi @QuebeuQ

It seems a problem with their system, can you try to check your service agreement, there you will find the right price.

or/and contact the support

You can chat in direct

• Sign into your account

• Follow the link on this page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-unable-log-my-fizz-account-what-do-i-do

• Wait 3 seconds for the green bubble with a '❔' appears at the bottom right of the browser, if you use a phone you must use it in desktop or horizontal mode

• Choose the option 💬 chat

• If the green bubble does not appear make sure your ad blocker is disabled, otherwise try with another browser.

Or by private message on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fizzca/

• kokoboko
    kokoboko Posts: 329 ✭✭
    Options

let us know please what did they said. i have something similar.

• Sylviedam
    Sylviedam Posts: 2
    Options
    I changed my husbands and my plan because he doesnt use his that much and i lost my rebates, can i earn them back?
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,321 admin
    edited December 2023
    Options

Hello @QuebeuQ,
    Thank you for describing your situation to us.
    I have verified your Fizz member account and I have created a ticket for your situation.
    You can see your ticket in your Fizz member account > My settings > My tickets.
    As soon as the situation is solved, you will receive an e-mail with the ticket's details.
    I hope you have a pleasant day!
    Mihai, Community Moderator

This discussion has been closed.