Hi there,

Ramialvin12
Ramialvin12 Posts: 8 ✭✭
edited November 2023 in Internet

Is the 6$ free on my internet plan permenant or could be changed any time?

Best Answer

• NinjaMarky
    NinjaMarky Posts: 2,353 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

congratulations on unlocking all 3 of your slots. the discount is permanent and applies monthly, but you may opt to change them whenever you see fit.

more information regarding these upgrades can be found here in this faq: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-do-i-receive-my-rewards-program

Each time you reach a new level in the My Rewards program, you unlock a new upgrade. An upgrade is a long-term reward that boosts your plan every month, like additional mobile data or a monthly discount on the price of your Home Internet plan.

Once activated on your plan, you get to enjoy your upgrade each and every month.

Can I gift my upgrades to another Fizz member, or transfer them from month to month?

Your upgrades are yours, and yours alone. You cannot gift your upgrades to another Fizz member.

An upgrade, however, gets the same preferential treatment as your plan. As such, if you activate a mobile data upgrade on your plan and you don’t use all its data within a payment cycle, the unused data will get rolled over to the next month. For example, say you receive an upgrade of 200 MB of additional mobile data, but only end up using 50 MB during your payment cycle. The remaining 150 MB will be rolled over to the next month.

Your upgrades can have any one of the following status:
    1. In use: you’re currently enjoying this upgrade every month. If you click on it, you’ll have the option to remove it from your plan.
    2. Pending activation: you chose to activate this upgrade, and it’ll be applied to your plan come your next payment cycle (and will, at that time, show the “active” status).
    3. Pending removal: this upgrade was active, and you chose to remove it from your plan, which will be done come your next payment cycle.
    4. Available: you can choose to activate it on one of your plans.

Answers

This discussion has been closed.