Perks for account with multiple numbers

Options
Wielder
Wielder Posts: 7 ✭✭
edited November 2023 in Break Room

Hi,

I just want to put this out there, and hear your opinions, since we're getting tons of data perks...

I have an account with three numbers - I chose to do it this way because it's easier to manage. I could have created three accounts, but I thought it would be less convenient to manage all of them.

Which brings me to the question of perks, where I always receive only the amount for one account always, like for the last data perks, I received only 10 !

I think that Fizz should check the amount of numbers in the account and give out perks with respect to that, where I would receive 3x10 perks.

What do you guys think?

Comments

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,090 ✭✭
    edited November 2023
    Options

Hi @Wielder

For this promotion for at most 10 perks per account.

(2) Any account with at least one active mobile plan with data as of November 1, 2023, inclusively, will receive during the month of November 2023, five (5) My Rewards perks, the amount of each perk corresponding to the number of GB being paid for as part of that mobile plan. Up to a total of ten (10) perks per account. These My Rewards perks will be available for 150 days and must be activated before they expire. Once a perk is activated on your plan, you will have 30 days to use it. My Rewards perks are not redeemable for cash and cannot be transferred. The conditions of the My Rewards program apply.

Contact the support to ask the 5 that you didn't receive

You can chat in direct

• Sign into your account

• Follow the link on this page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-unable-log-my-fizz-account-what-do-i-do

• Wait 3 seconds for the green bubble with a '❔' appears at the bottom right of the browser, if you use a phone you must use it in desktop or horizontal mode

• Choose the option 💬 chat

• If the green bubble does not appear make sure your ad blocker is disabled, otherwise try with another browser.

Or by private message on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fizzca/

• Wielder
    Wielder Posts: 7 ✭✭
    edited November 2023
    Options

I'm sorry, I made a mistake, I did receive 10 - I think I should get 3 numbers X 10 = 30 perks

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,090 ✭✭
    edited November 2023
    Options

No, that is the rule, at most 10 for each account sorry, therefore, in your situation 10 at most

• Easygolucky
    Easygolucky Posts: 1,089 ✭✭
    Options

Your idea of receiving perks proportional to the number of numbers on your account is quite interesting. It seems fair that if you're managing multiple numbers under one account, the perks should reflect the total usage and not just be equivalent to a single line. This approach could incentivize users to consolidate their multiple lines under one account, potentially simplifying management for them and operational processes for Fizz.

However, this suggestion would require Fizz to adjust their current perks system, which might involve significant changes in their policy and IT systems.

• SkyHigh88
    SkyHigh88 Posts: 138 ✭✭
    Options

It might be simplier for you to manage all 3 numbers in 1 account but it might not be the case for Fizz. They way all this perks are set up will need to be done by IT and it always cost more many to re-program a companies system. If it will cost them more many to do this it is better for the customer to manage their accounts themselves to get the perks for each account.

• Pascal
    Pascal Posts: 5,984 ✭✭
    Options

Look with customer service! Maybe they can unlock your account