Fizz support is wasting my time !!! a dozen times

Options
Anne H. #1344
Anne H. #1344 Posts: 648 ✭✭
edited October 2023 in My Mobile
Ticket #257958 

Just need modify plan from 1g Quebec data + call to 1g Quebec data only. Fizz support wasted 12 messages and didn't understand the issue. Keep telling me something wrong without trying himself first.

Fizz need improve the support urgently!!!!

Answers

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,093 ✭✭
    Options

Hi

here we are users, the only reason that you cannot modify your plan if you are in the 4.5 days before the next billing cycle.

Is this your case?

• Anne H. #1344
    Options

No, as a 5 years fizz user. It's simple bug of Fizz, but their "support" has no clue , keep telling me no-senses. Again and again, even i told them with screenshot and description.

When I change "Quebec coverage" plan, basiclly the NEXT button didn't work, i have to change coverage to CANADA WIDE , which I don't need.

Took d dozen message and fizz "support" still don't understand. I be they are just outsourced "support" which has no clue how Fizz works, only know read book and give robot reply

• jiyingss
    jiyingss Posts: 948 ✭✭
    Options

I got a ticket for many days, the satus is always "in progress". I did receive an email from Fizz team, but it was not a solution, just a suggestion which asked me to pay 3$ more to have unlimited MSG. However, I don't use it often, that's why I did not subscribe it but leaving some funds in my wallet in case of using it.

• Anne H. #1344
    Options

Fizz support didn't read ticket at all, keep telling me wrong answer 3 times. Tried to teach them with a few screenshots but the "support" still didn't get it.

• Jess_i88b6
    Options

I tried on my account and is working

Can you try to use the browser in private mode and reset the cookies

• Anne H. #1344
    edited October 2023
    Options

The one you showed is exactly i want, BUT i only see Canada & CA/USE option in my case.

Tried on pc windoes chrome/edge/ie. macbook, iphone/android. All the

same.

• Andrei_ref_R7VK1
    Andrei_ref_R7VK1 Posts: 6,521 ✭✭
    Options
  • Anne H. #1344
    Options

It's Quebec. I even use my Videotron data. Same. Can't see Quebec. Or no Quebec and next button no response

• Jess_i88b6
    Options

I tried with safari and I don't have any problem

If you try with multiple computer, it is strange.

If you are using your videotron data but in this period you are outside Quebec, this will give you an IP from outside Quebec.

If you try with your browser in private mode, it seems a problem associated with your account.

In the last image you show the option to change your zone, is not the option selected. However, I tried to change to Ontario and I still have the options Quebec.

Is the address associated with your account in Quebec?

Sorry but I don't have a clue :(

• Code:8CE6H
    Code:8CE6H Posts: 8,162 ✭✭
    Options

I have Quebec as a possibility. Either it is your computer or your account which is registered as based outside of Quebec.

• Anne H. #1344
    Options

Thanks. I'm in ottawa but I'm besides Ottawa river, other side is Gatineau. I got Quebec ip, and location showed I'm in Gateau.

Anyway, I'll try again when I'm in Montreal this Friday

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,300 admin
    Options

Hello Anne H. #1344,
    I'm sorry for the situation you have encountered.
    I created a ticket to our technical team in order to solve your situation.
    You are able to see your ticket in your Fizz member account > My settings > My tickets or in the Overview menu.
    As soon as the situation is solved, you will receive an e-mail with the ticket's details.
    I hope you have a pleasant day!
    -Mihai

This discussion has been closed.