Trying to pay but cannot

Options
Stuart W.
Stuart W. Posts: 9 ✭✭
edited October 2023 in My Mobile

Hello,

Hope someone can help

I am trying to pay, but the system only keeps reducing to a page which asks me to join

Moreover, the money is in my cc. Why doesn't it pay automatically?

Best Answer

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,069 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Stuart W.

Tonight/morning there was an update, can you try to use the browser in private mode it can be some problem with the cache, you can also delete the cache and cookies.

You can chat in direct

• Sign into your account

• Follow the link on this page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-unable-log-my-fizz-account-what-do-i-do

• Wait 3 seconds for the green bubble with a '❔' appears at the bottom right of the browser, if you use a phone you must use it in desktop or horizontal mode

• Choose the option 💬 chat

• If the green bubble does not appear make sure your ad blocker is disabled, otherwise try with another browser.

Or by private message on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fizzca/

Answers

• Stuart W.
    Stuart W. Posts: 9 ✭✭
    Options

ok, thanks

i'll try cleaning the cache

I've treid incognito, but thta did not eyt work

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,225 admin
    Options

Hello Stuart W.,
    I am sorry for the situation encountered,
    I have verified your account and I can see that you have contacted us in private in regards to the display issue on the account. 
    You were using a link that has changed slightly after the update. You had to follow the steps from your Fizz account by logging in. 
    It is important that if a page is not loading when you access a quick link that is recommended when you search for Fizz, to try again using the steps from your account. 
    My plans> manage plan> proceed to payment.
    Or to purchase an add-on> my plans> manage plan> the extras> add-ons.

Thank you for your understanding!
    Have a good day!
    -Eugen

This discussion has been closed.