24hr Unlimited Data Perk did not work

Options
Salome
Salome Posts: 14 ✭✭

Hello everyone!

I just applied the 24hr unlimited data perk to my account but my profile still shows the remaining GBs of data that I have on my actual account, not "Unlimited". does this mean that the perk did not work?

many thanks

S

Answers

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,069 ✭✭
    edited July 2023
    Options

You have an entry with 0Gb and you are suppose to use that which will not intact your data

you can see on the detail of the data

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,069 ✭✭
    edited July 2023
    Options

See the image

1. Go to My Plans in your Fizz account.
    2. Under the plan you wish to view (if you have more than one) click on See usage.
    3. This will open the Usage screen, which lists all your gifts, Add-Ons, Rollovers, etc. The blue arrow will tell you which data bucket you are currently using. On the right hand side you can see how many days are left for your gifted data.

• Sébastien code ZXEL1
    Sébastien code ZXEL1 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭
    edited July 2023
    Options

use a little and you if you give decreases, if it decreases contact support several have problems

• Gablav91
    Gablav91 Posts: 1,078 ✭✭
    Options

Contact fizz on Messenger. You will have a good service !

• Salome
    edited July 2023
    Options

@Jess_i88b6 thank you this makes sense.

But still my usage shows that I have no perks activated, even though I just activated it and my perks sections says that its "in use"

• Salome
    Options

@Jess_i88b6 on the second read of your message, it should say 0MB, but it is assumed that I can use the unlimited data. This will not impact the rest of my data, correct?

• Andrei_ref_R7VK1
    Andrei_ref_R7VK1 Posts: 6,492 ✭✭
    Options

It should not, however several users reported that it was consuming their data. Just time to time check it out 😁.