Will I be able to use wifi calling with Fizz

JulienSK
JulienSK Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited December 2023 in My Mobile

I just changed carrier to save some money but it seems that was a mistake. I have very poor cell network connection where I live and I need a wifi calling option.

I'll be switching internet provider soon... this is bullshit!

Best Answers

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,648 ✭✭
    edited July 2023 Answer ✓

Hi @JulienSK

sorry for you, here we are users and we understand your problem

do you know that you have 15days trial period?

moreover you can also sell the Sim after having unsubscribe, since the Sim is reusable

Cancelling during the trial period.
    1. Issuing you a refund is an essential component of our 15-day trial period. The trial period for members with an approved Proof of disability is 30 days.
    3. Trial period refunds apply only to your plan’s monthly payment. Additional expenses such as Add-Ons, Travel Add-Ons and other expenses made via your Fizz wallet will not be refunded.
    5. To receive your refund you must not have exceeded:
    • The 15 days of the trial period (or 30 days for members with an approved Proof of disability);
    • 50% of the data included in your monthly plan (unless you are a member with an approved Proof of disability).
    2. If you respect the above criteria when you cancel your plan within the trial period, your cancellation request will be activated immediately and your refund will be done automatically.

Source https://fizz.ca/en/faq/unsubscribe

• Andrei_ref_R7VK1
    Andrei_ref_R7VK1 Posts: 7,731 ✭✭

Unfortunately WiFi calling in not yet available. Even when it will be, I guess a lot of phones will not be in the Fizz's "certified phones list".

• AK20230110
    AK20230110 Posts: 4,745 ✭✭
  • AK20230110
    AK20230110 Posts: 4,745 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

Answers

This discussion has been closed.