Reschedule my appointment to an earlier date

charlotteboivin
charlotteboivin Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited May 2023 in Internet

Hello!

The only spot available is in 6 days! I can't afford to wait that long without internet. Would love to have an earlier appointment if possible.

Thank you

Best Answer

• neverwinter
    neverwinter Posts: 1,943 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

The only option is to try to reschedule

Answers

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 12,942 ✭✭
    edited May 2023

Hi @charlotteboivin

Here we are users, I can only suggest checking every day to see if there is a new slot available

To view, change or cancel an appointment

Your technician appointments are in your Fizz account. Simply log in and under  My plans > Manage plan > Appointments you’ll be able to view, reschedule or cancel your appointment, even up until the moment when the technician is on route.

You can reschedule your appointment up to three (3) times. After that, your order will be cancelled, and you’ll have to start the process all over.

Good to know: Service calls (for repairs) do not appear in your account. Reach us using the chat bubble to reschedule or cancel a service call

Or try to verify with the support, if they can do something for you, but I don't think so

You can chat in direct

• Sign into your account

• Follow the link on this page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-unable-log-my-fizz-account-what-do-i-do

• Wait 3 seconds for the green bubble with a '❔' appears at the bottom right of the browser, if you use a phone you must use it in desktop or horizontal mode

• Choose the option 💬 chat

• If the green bubble does not appear make sure your ad blocker is disabled, otherwise try with another browser.

Or by private message on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fizzca/

• Sébastien code ZXEL1
    Sébastien code ZXEL1 Posts: 6,672 ✭✭

I don't think so

• AK20230110
    AK20230110 Posts: 3,862 ✭✭

@charlotteboivin Welcome,

Good luck with that!

This discussion has been closed.