Where I can advise you that my phone has no connexion
Jess_i88b6 Posts: 5,514
did you try to reboot the phone
please remove your number, this is a public forum
Is the coverage adequate?
- Make sure you are in a zone that has adequate coverage.
- See our network coverage map
- The Fizz mobile network, like the vast majority of mobile service providers in Canada, is broadcast from fixed antennas on the ground.
- It’s normal that the signal will be affected in some places by natural and artificial obstacles.
- Artificial obstacles may include:
- Natural obstacles may include:
Restart your phone
- If the network signal is weak, your phone may be connected to an antenna that is not in an optimal location for you to access the network.
- Reboot (power cycle) your phone by holding down the phone’s start button for 10 seconds.
- Following your reboot, your applications will load. Your phone will then re-authenticate to the Fizz mobile network and potentially recover its authorization to access the network.
Is the Fizz network chosen?
- Make sure your phone is configured to automatically select the Fizz mobile network.
- IMPORTANT: Before starting this process, make sure the SIM card is inserted in your device. Otherwise, the Mobile networks menu will not be visible.
- The steps for enabling your device to automatically select a network varies depending on the type of phone. Here are two examples:
- Android: Settings → Connections → Mobile networks → Network operators → Search networks → Automatic/Fizz
- iPhone: Settings → Operators → Automatic/Fizz
- Note: If the Fizz network is not optimal where you are, you may try to temporarily connect to our wider area network.
- How to access the Fizz wider area network
- The position and distance of our partners’ antennas may differ from ours — your mobile experience may improve at locations that are problematic for the Fizz network.
Reset your phone’s network settings
- IMPORTANT: This operation will also reset your WiFi settings, mobile data, Bluetooth, etc.
- The steps to follow to reset your network settings will vary depending on the type of device. Here are two examples:
- Android: Settings → General management → Reset → Reset network settings
- iPhone: Settings → General → Reset → Reset network settings
You can chat in direct
• Sign into your account
• Follow the link on this page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-unable-log-my-fizz-account-what-do-i-do
• Wait 3 seconds for the green bubble with a '❔' appears at the bottom right of the browser, if you use a phone you must use it in desktop or horizontal mode
• Choose the option 💬 chat
• If the green bubble does not appear make sure your ad blocker is disabled, otherwise try with another browser.
Or by private message on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fizzca/0
My phone numbert 450 ******* has no connexion, I paid my bill as usual0
you need to contact support:0
Sébastien code ZXEL1 Posts: 3,502
Where I can advise you that my phone has no connection0
You are not aloud to post personal information on the forum, please erase it by editing your post and contact the support: https://fizz.ca/en/support1
I can see that Jessy_ref_i88b6 provided you with the necessary details to verify if your phone connection is good.
I have also verified your account and I can see that your plan is in good standing.
For more verifications on our end, you can contact us anytime here: https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us as we're online 24/7.
I wish you have a wonderful day!