Is fizz chat open?

Renaisse89_
Renaisse89_ Posts: 7 ✭✭
edited December 2022 in About my account

I've been having some serious security concerns. Robot Rob is saying no one is available to chat and to check opening hours...being put on waiting for next person in line for 2-3 hours I've been trying to get a hold of someone on fizz chat but waiting hours like this and never ending up talking to someone doesn't make me feel like waiting again 2-3 hours like last time. Are they closed?

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,809 admin
    Answer ✓

Hello Renaisse89_,
    I am really sorry to hear that you have encountered this situation,
    I kindly advise you to try to reach us via chat again. We have tested this and it currently works. 
    We apologize for the inconveniences this has caused you. 
    To reach us via chat, go to this FAQ: https://fizz.ca/en/support
    Scroll down, find the chat button on the bottom right corner and you will be connected with an agent as soon as someone is available.
    You can reach us anytime via social media or create a contact form from your Fizz account> my settings> contact forms, however the response will be with a delay as it is not a real time communication channel.
    Thank you for your understanding!
    Have a good one!
    -Eugen

Answers

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 12,946 ✭✭

Hi @Renaisse89_

Yes Fizz the support is open, however, overwhelmed by the internet issue due to weather conditions that we have at the moment, if the hydroquebec cables have problems also the internet cables :(

• EricPD
    EricPD Posts: 152 ✭✭

I was able to get a reply on iMessage after 10 hours…

• Andrei_ref_R7VK1
    Andrei_ref_R7VK1 Posts: 6,314 ✭✭

Weather conditions to blame. So be patient.

This discussion has been closed.