Just in time before the vacay.

Whizz
Whizz Posts: 18,817 admin

One more thing to add to your to-do list: check your plan. Two great offers are out, and since you are free to change your plan to enjoy the latest deals, we figured you might like to be in the know. 

Now available: 50 GB. 

You can now customize your plan with 50 GB of mobile data. Add unlimited talk and text in Quebec and you’re only at $45/month.  

If 50 GB turns out to be a bit too much in a given month, don't forget that your unused data will automatically rollover to the next month and that you can gift data to other members. With Fizz, there's no waste. 

200 Mbps at $53/month. 

If you have a Home Internet plan, why not try the 200 Mbps at $53/month? Bets are on that it’ll be a keeper (especially at that price). 

With the end of the year fast approaching, we’re sending each of you a virtual hug. Take care of yourself, and take care of those around you 💚 

The Fizz team.

Comments

• Claudia2727
    Claudia2727 Posts: 28 ✭✭

wow cest genial :) Merci

• Andrei_ref_R7VK1
    Andrei_ref_R7VK1 Posts: 6,318 ✭✭

200 Mbps at $53/month is definitely a good deal. Switched to it.

• StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭

Have been waiting for a long time for the 200Mbps plan to come down. Thanks Fizz :)

• swatt
    swatt Posts: 3,397 ✭✭

Great deals.

• Fei
    Fei Posts: 11 ✭✭

How long will the deal for home internet 200 Mbps at $53/month be available for? When I tried to change my internet speed the system wouldn't allow me to make the changes and told me to try again in 4 days. I found out just now that I have to make the changes 108 hours before the end of my plan cycle, which is 4.5 days. I missed the window by just 0.5 days. I just want to make sure I don't miss out on this deal. I'm assuming this deal will run for a while, but I can't find the end date of this deal anywhere.

• Fei
    Fei Posts: 11 ✭✭

Came back 4 days later and now I changed for the new 200 Mbps speed. Unfortunately, I have to wait till 2023/01/26 for the change to take affect...

• Gabriel1
    Gabriel1 Posts: 50 ✭✭

Une bonne offre, merci!

• MGbouchard
    MGbouchard Posts: 249 ✭✭

Yes happy new year

This discussion has been closed.