WHY IS MY ACCOUNT PENDING ACTIVATION

Mouad
Mouad Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited December 2022 in Internet

Im starting to lose my composure because this is ridiculous, I tried everything and no one is answering me, I tried sending a message to the chat bot, imessage and messenger but no freaking answer. My account has been pending activation for more than 12 hours now and my wifi doesnt work, what am I supposed to do? Why is fizz not answering me.

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,785 admin
    Answer ✓

Hello @Mouad

I am sorry to see that you have encountered this situation.

I assure you that we are here to do everything possible to help you and resolve the issue.

I see that you have contacted customer service privately and our agent has escalated the situation.

Once the issue is resolved, a response will be sent by email.

We count on your patience!

Have a great day!

-Olivia

Answers

• Mamie
    Mamie Posts: 1,784 ✭✭

@Mouad

Have you tried restarting your modem? Normally, the reactivation is done after 2 hours.

Unplug the power cable on your Wi-Fi modem.

Make sure all the lights on the modem are off once you have unplugged it.

Wait ten (10) seconds.

Plug your modem back into the electrical outlet. Expect a three (3) minute delay to allow your devices to reconnect to the Wi-Fi network.

Everything is online at Fizz. The only way to reach customer service is via chat. A robot receives you when there are people waiting. You must write that you want to speak to an advisor. And then wait...until someone talks to you on the chat. We always answer you. Open this link: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/resolving-issues

and just scroll down until you see the green bubble with a question mark which you click on, then a second click to start your session.

• Mouad

@Mamie

I unplugged the modem a minimum of 10 times now, still not working, I did all of that. I have been on the chat since 8 am, it is now 12pm, and nobody has answered my question. My internet is not working, and customer service wont answer me. At this point I dont know what to do. I need internet to work from home but I dont know what to do…

• Mamie
    Mamie Posts: 1,784 ✭✭
    edited December 2022

@Mouad

I understand your situation, but we are subscribers on this forum and we cannot provide any technical assistance.

Check in your account if your package is active. Is your payment method up to date?

I don't understand why don't answer you. I have used the chat several times and have always been answered. But if it's the robot, you have to write that you want to talk to an advisor and he'll tell you to wait. And then you see the number of people waiting... and we always answer you.

If any issues, can you change browser? Or empty the cache of your browser, restart it and put it in private mode. Try again with chat. And wait..

• Mouad

I was able to speak with customer service AFTER 5 HOURS OF WAIT, they told that when I made the payment for this month, the payment passed but they didnt register it. They now sent it to technical support and they will try to fix the issue within 48 hours… But the problem is that I need it right now because I work from home. This company is a fckg joke, this is my last month with them, and I strongly suggest anyone whos reading this to stop using them as your internet carrier. If they havent screwed you yet, they will a 100% do it in the future.

This discussion has been closed.