Phone upgrade costs BEFORE 2 years

Modern_User_2
Modern_User_2 Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited December 2022 in Phones

Since the phones are unlocked, then can I buy a new phone after 1st year from Fizz, while keep staying with Fizz? Or does the new phone at discounted price require me to activate a new line, or to increase my current plan's price?

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,817 admin
    Answer ✓

Hello Modern_User_2,
    I hope this message finds you well. 

We are glad to hear that you consider purchasing a Fizz phone. At Fizz the phones that come with a rebate are conditioned by having a plan active with us for 24/36 months, depending on the phone you would like to purchase. If you already have an active plan and this is the first phone with a rebate that you are purchasing with us, the phone will automatically be assigned to it.
    You do not have to place any plan change for a price update, you just need the plan to be active. You can find some useful information about this topic on this FAQ https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-promotional-rebates-offered-some-phones-sold-fizz-work.
     If you don’t already have a Fizz mobile plan, you need to activate one within 7 days following the delivery of your phone and keep that plan active for an uninterrupted period of several months.

Cheers!
    -Sergiu

This discussion has been closed.