5G of data from VoLTE SIM

LucaD
LucaD Posts: 24 ✭✭
edited September 2022 in My Mobile

Has anyone received the 5 1Gb perks for activating the new volte SIM card yet and after how much time you got it?

it says within 60 days but just wondering how fast people are getting it

thanks

Best Answer

• Mamie
    Mamie Posts: 1,784 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

@LucaD

No one in this forum has mentioned having received one. As there are delivery and activation problems for the new SIM - VoLte cards offered by Fizz to their subscribers, they surely intend to have these problems resolved before the mass mailing of rewards :).

Answers

• cuddlycow
    cuddlycow Posts: 1 ✭✭

im also waiting on mine, wondering when it will arrive

• Olic
    Olic Posts: 819 ✭✭
    edited September 2022

It seems like it takes the 60 days :(

Order your new SIM card now because by activating it by Month day, 2022, five My Rewards gifts of 1 GB each will be deposited in your account*

* The owner of the account associated with a mobile plan covered by this email who changes their current SIM card to a VoLTE compatible SIM card before the date mentioned in this email will receive five (5) My Rewards gifts of 1 GB each within 60 days following this change. An owner can receive a bundle of five (5) My Rewards gifts of 1 GB each for each mobile plan for which a SIM card change is required. The account owner will be notified by email at the time of deposit. These My Rewards gifts will then be available for 60 days, after which time the five (5) My Rewards gifts of 1GB each will expire. My Rewards gifts are non-redeemable and non-transferable.

This discussion has been closed.